MEMBER ACCESS to the Journal Emerging Adulthood
One of your benefits as a member Society for the Study of Emerging Adulthood is a subscription to Emerging Adulthood. All members receive automatic online access, and can also opt to receive print copies of the journal. If you have any problems obtaining online access, please contact Shelly Monroe at email@example.com
If you have not previously activated your account, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the SAGE Journals site, https://online.sagepub.com/cgi/activate/basic.
2. Where it says “Activate Your Online Subscription” enter your Member ID, select Society for Study of Emerging Adulthood (SSEA) from the drop-down menu, and click “Submit.” If you do not know your Member ID, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On the “Instructions” page, be sure to check your personal data. Enter a username and password, and click submit to confirm activation. Do not click the Journal Title link until the confirmation process has been completed.
To access articles:
1. After you’ve activated your account, go to http://ea.sagepub.com.
2. Be sure you are logged in with the username and password you created when activating your online subscription (you will need to log in each time you start a new session).
3. Select the journal cover for access to the current issue or click “Current Issue.”
4. To select an issue from the archive, click “All Issues.”
To search for articles, enter the title in “Search this journal” or use the “Advanced Journal Search” link.
All members may also opt to receive print copies of the journal. To sign up for this service, contact Shelly Monroe, email@example.com