Join your colleagues in beautiful San Diego, CA for SSEA's 11th conference on emerging adulthood.
11th Biennial Conference
June 15-17, 2023
San Diego, California
1. See the Call for Proposals HERE
for full details about what is required for each format.
2. Click on the SUBMIT PROPOSAL link below, you will be redirected to submittable.com.
3. Select the presentation type that matches your proposal.
4. Read the submission guidelines and scroll down to "create a user account." If you already have an account, there is a small link to log in right above where it says “User Account Information.”
5. Enter proposal information.
You will be asked to submit:
1. Contact information for all authors (i.e., name, job title, organization/university/department/highest educational degree/discipline, work address, phone number)
2. Your proposal (500 words or less, see Call for Proposals for details)
6. Submit your proposal.
7. Receive an email confirming that your proposal has been received and a link back to submittable.com where you can review your proposal.
Submission Open: August 1s, 2022
Submission Deadline: October 21, 2022, 11:59pm EST
Notification of Decisions: December 16, 2022
Expedited Review: To accommodate international travel and special circumstances that may warrant an extended period between decision notification and the conference, we are offering expedited reviews to those whose circumstances qualify. Expedited review will only be granted in situations that would otherwise prohibit a presenter from traveling to the conference. You will be able to indicate this option when you submit your proposal. Proposals submitted for expedited review are due on October 7, 2022 and notifications will be granted by November 4, 2022.
Please note: There is a limit of two submissions by the
same first author.
Reviewer decisions will be emailed to first authors/organizers no later than November 4, 2022 (for expedited reviews), and no later than December 16, 2022 (for standard reviews).