1. Download the Call for Proposals
for full details about what is required for
2. Click on the SUBMIT PROPOSAL link below, you will be redirected to submittable.com.
3. Select the presentation type that matches your proposal.
4. Read the submission guidelines and scroll down to "create a user account." If you already have an account, there is a small link to log in right above where it says “User Account Information.”
5. Enter proposal information.
You will be asked to submit:
1. Contact information for all authors (i.e., name, job title, organization/university/department/highest educational degree/discipline, work address, phone number)
2. Your proposal (500 words or less, see Call for Proposals for details)
6. Submit your proposal.
7. Receive an email confirming that your proposal has been received and a link back to submittable.com where you can review your proposal.
March 15th (EXTENDED)Notification of Decisions: April 15thExpedited Review: To accommodate international travel
and special circumstances that may warrant an extended period between
decision notification and the conference, we are offering expedited reviews
to those whose circumstances qualify. Expedited review will only be granted
in situations that would otherwise prohibit a presenter from traveling to
the conference. You will be able to indicate this option when you submit
your proposal. Proposals submitted for expedited review are due on March 4th and
notifications will be granted within two weeks (March 15th).
Please note: There is a limit of two submissions by the same first author.
Reviewer decisions will be emailed to first authors/organizers no later than March 15th (for expedited reviews), and no later than April 15th (for standard reviews).